Best Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother and Sister
Raksha Bandhan is very near and we are excited to give you some amazing messages that you can send it to your Brother as well as Sister. So, here it is-
Raksha Bandhan messages to Sister
- I love how much you love me… Received your Rakhees sissy’ …thanks
- I will make sure that whatever path you travel, it should be free of obstacles and peril. I will always be your protector little sis. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, you are the most special woman in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear sister, thanks for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and helped me in times of need. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I really wish that I could be with you on this Raksha Bandhan. I am really missing you. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I assure you that I will always be there by your side. Happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- Dear sister, thanks for understanding me and for bestowing your love and care on me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On this Raksha Bandhan I remember the lovely moments that we spent together, the high and lows that we face together and the little quarrels we had. Dear sister, you have made each day of my life meaningful. Dear sister, I remember how we used to fight over small issues as children. But today I realize how much fun it used to be. On this Rakhi I wish you all the best in life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar Ek resham ki dori se bandha Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Chandan ki dori Phoolon ka haar Aaya Saawan ka mahina Aur Rakhi ka tyohar Jismen hai jhalakta Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar Raksha Bandhan Mubarak ho Didi!
- Rakhi ke is pavitra dhaage me hai bandhaa Dher saara sneh, dher saara pyaar Aur aseem laad-dulaar Rakhi par doon yahi asheesh Sadaa khila rahe tumhara sansaar! Raksha Bandhan ke tyohaar ki dher saari badhayi!
- Suraj ki tarah chamakte raho Phoolon ki tarah mehakte raho Yahi dua hai is bhai ki aaj Ki aap sadaa khush raho! Bhai ki taraf se ek bahan ko Rakhi ki hardik shubhkamnaayen!
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Rishta hum bhai bahen ka, kabhi mitha kabhi khatta, Kabhi ruthna kabhi manana Kabhi dosti kabhi jhgda Kabhi rona aur kabhi hasna, yeh rishta hai pyaar ka Sabse alag sabse anokha. Haapy Raksha Bandhan!!
Raksha Bandhan messages to Brother
- There is no buddy like a brother and no supergirl like a sister… Blessed to have both…….. Happy Rakhi!!
- It is all blue, the sky is hue, dear darling brother, I love you!!! Happy Rakshabandhan!
- Cherishing the memorable time spent in childhood and trying to make new memories this year. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- Our togetherness is like invisible thread which is binded by our love. Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!!
- To have a lovely sister is like having a true soulmate. Happy Rakhi!!
- He is my friendliest foe and most hated love. He is my brother!!!….. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- We are each other’s soulmates, and secret-keepers. No, we are not lovers, we are siblings!!.. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- It is you who have hided all my secrets and given me freedom to do everything in life. Love you bhaiya!….. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship. Happy Rakshabandhan!!!
- Missing those trifling fights and enormous love which we share. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- It’s lovely …that we got to grow up together…like two peas in a pod… Happy Rakshabandhan to my sweet as sugar brother.
- Dear Bhaiya you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back.. Happy Rakhi.
- Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector.. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Sending you lots of love and blessings. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world. Happy Rakshabandhan!